Friday, August 2, 2013

Friday Find: I'm Dreaming of a White...

source, source, sourcesource  
I'm Dreaming of a White KITCHEN! I really hope you didn't think I was going to say Christmas! (Although, I hope it'll be snowing on Christmas... I'm just not done with having a summer, yet!)  These kitchens look so open, bright, and beautiful.  I know for sure the top two pictures had old or dark cabinets.  They are such amazing transformations.  Be sure to check both of those out!  The bottom two are simply gorgeous.  I wasn't able to find before pictures, so I'm assuming those lucky kitchens were just born with amazing, good looks!  (So jealous!)

DougElissa @ OurHouse
BowerPower
HomeDressing
Stagecture
I know you're dreaming of a white kitchen now, too.  If your kitchen is already beautiful, I'd love to see pictures!  Send them my way!

Hope everyone enjoys their weekend!

Janice

1 comment:

If you have a question and your profile is attached to your email address, I'll send you an email! If not, check back here and I'll leave your response under your comment. Don't have a question? I'd love for you to say "hello", anyway! :)