Friday, April 12, 2013

Trip to Ikea

 My mom, the kids, and I made a trip to Ikea.  232 miles round trip.  My kids may be the most incredibly patient kids, ever.  They may also never willingly step foot into a vehicle ever again.  I feel guilty even telling you that the kids were on their very best behavior throughout the entire store.  Even when we went for a 30 minute wild goose chase for spice racks that did. not. exist.  Yup, not a one in the store.

Aaaaanyway, here are a few treasures we came home with.

Pillow covers, dish towels, a roll of paper, and some frames.  Separately all of these things look pretty boring.  Well, and they might be.  But I certainly do have some big plans for those little frames (I'll share that soon).  Unfortunately, there's always use for dish towels, too.

sourcesourcesourcesource
sourcesourcesourcesource




Oh, I just love everything my mom picked up, too!  Swoon..... Everything in her cart just screamed style, spring, and ahhhhIKEA!
sourcesourcesource
We had a wonderful lunch prior to our adventuring and like I said, it was a great time digging our way through the nearly endless store and drooling over almost everything while we pinched our little kiddos for being too cute.  Lucky, lucky day.

It only took 2 full days for everyone to recover from the trip.  So worth it.  So tired.

Any fun trips lately?  Or any fun weekend plans to do any shopping?


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have a question and your profile is attached to your email address, I'll send you an email! If not, check back here and I'll leave your response under your comment. Don't have a question? I'd love for you to say "hello", anyway! :)