Friday, April 19, 2013

Friday Find

Hello! And welcome to Friday! Finally! I mentioned that my mom and I ventured to Ikea.  One of my goals was to find (nonexistent) spice racks. I was planning on putting them in the big girl room for her books, but apparently that was just not in my cards.  Back to the drawing board... (or Pinterest board).




I came across these hand made shelves by Shanty 2 Chic.  Could this be the answer to my problems?  I think I see yet another project to add to my list!  They look super simple to whip up a few of them and stack them maybe 3 or 5 high?  Our little girl has a little wall behind her bedroom door that these might work perfectly on.

source

As always, I'll keep you updated once I get moving on my project list.

Any big plans for your weekend?  Maybe some little DIY projects?  Or possibly some giant ones?  (My parents are installing a hardwood floor in their living room this weekend.  Oy!  What a project!  It'll look amazing soon!)

-Janice

2 comments:

  1. Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Day three of floor laying. Ouch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to see it!! You and dad are such a home improvement inspiration (among many other things). Keep up the good work.

      Delete

If you have a question and your profile is attached to your email address, I'll send you an email! If not, check back here and I'll leave your response under your comment. Don't have a question? I'd love for you to say "hello", anyway! :)