Tuesday, March 26, 2013

The Groundhog Lied

Can you believe this is what we woke up to yesterday?  I could have sworn Punxsutawney Phil said it would be an early spring this year.  I'm calling it:  The groundhog lied.

Even though I may be a little bitter about this groundhog, it was nice to get everyone bundled up (one last time?) to play in the snow after breakfast.  


Just two months ago this was what we were enjoying instead.  Beautiful Hawaii.  What a vast difference.  I would be lying if I said I didn't want to go back... right this second.  I can't even begin to tell you how lucky we were to have pulled off such a vacation.  For now, let's all just soak in this picture and pretend we're all getting a tan.  ahhhhh......


I will be posting, at some point, a little more about our Hawaii vacation and how we were able to pull it off, save money along the way, and some of our favorite places.  Stay tuned!

Have you been day dreaming about any vacation destinations lately to cope with the lingering cold and snow? Where is your favorite place to escape?

-Janice

2 comments:

  1. Ok, first of all, I'm totally jealous of your Hawaii trip, and second of all, I'm with you on the snow. I was totally bugged, BUUUT, we did get to take our three year old out to build her first snow man, which was pretty awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Snow men are basically the only way you'll get me out in the snow. We've been "fortunate" this year with a lot of snow so our almost three year old has been having a blast. I think she'll have just as much fun in sunny and 70, though.

      Delete

If you have a question and your profile is attached to your email address, I'll send you an email! If not, check back here and I'll leave your response under your comment. Don't have a question? I'd love for you to say "hello", anyway! :)