Wednesday, March 6, 2013

My mother's birthday

I have to say, I have a very hard time even calling myself creative or crafty.  Anytime I'm near my mom she's talking about some sort of new project she wants to do or some great remodel she just finished.  Honestly! Martha has nothing on my mom!  My mom's home is gorgeous and is such a transformation from what it was when they moved in less than 3 years ago.  I have a sneaky suspicion that her and her projects will pop up quite often on this page.

Anyway, today is her birthday!  She is such an amazing woman and she deserves the very best!  I couldn't have asked for a better role model.

Happy Birthday, Mom!  Sto Lat!

Oh, and that's my little brother... I'm sure you'll hear more about him some other time.  He's pretty great, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have a question and your profile is attached to your email address, I'll send you an email! If not, check back here and I'll leave your response under your comment. Don't have a question? I'd love for you to say "hello", anyway! :)