Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Nice to Meet You!


Hello!  I'm Janice!  Nice to meet you!

I'm sure anybody reading this already knows me fairly well.  However, if you happened to stumble upon this blog by accident, I'd love for you to get to know me (or at least our home!). My husband and I love to DIY.  From big projects to small ones.  We will attempt to tackle them all! Home organization, cleaning, crafts, home remodeling (inside & out!).  We know just about nothing... but part of what we love about this adventure is learning as we go.

This is me!
But I guarantee this is not how I look as I type this.  It's just how I wish I looked at all times.


And this is our home!

 Can you tell that we live in Ohio... and it's that gross in-between season of Winter and Spring?  Oh, how I'm  looking forward to Spring! I am not, however, looking forward to the massive amounts of yard work that will need to be done.

This little blog will be a great way for us to keep track of how we like to try to do things Nearly Handmade! Welcome to our journey.

Let me know you stopped by!

-Janice






No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have a question and your profile is attached to your email address, I'll send you an email! If not, check back here and I'll leave your response under your comment. Don't have a question? I'd love for you to say "hello", anyway! :)